About Me

My Photo
Admin
Manusia biasa yang selalu mencari hal baru utk di pelajari. Aktif nge-blog sejak bulan Desember 2008 SM, dan terkenal di kalangan tukang ojek serta tambal ban. Saat ini, dia bekerja sebagai seorang Design Grafis.
View my complete profile

Tuesday 3 March 2009

~freely~

Browse : Home » » ~freely~
I can smell the mist
I can smell the grass
I can smell the rain
But I can't touch it

I can see the sky
I can see the oceans
I can see the field
But I can't be there

Because here I am,,
Trapped inside
Not behind the bar or palace
But cultures and rules

But my dreams keep roaring inside me
Push me to do something
I can't hold it anymore
It'll burst out one day

My dreams will breaks the jail
And bring me fly away
To spread my wings in the sky
Do it with my way..

Artikel Terkait

1 comments:

I can feel through my heart, but I can't reveal these feelings from my heart.

I can see the mistakes of others through my eyes, but I can't see my mistakes through my eyes.

that's the life

Popular Posts

 

Rating Template

Template by : O-Zone Author: Angga Leoputra