About Me

My Photo
Admin
Manusia biasa yang selalu mencari hal baru utk di pelajari. Aktif nge-blog sejak bulan Desember 2008 SM, dan terkenal di kalangan tukang ojek serta tambal ban. Saat ini, dia bekerja sebagai seorang Design Grafis.
View my complete profile

Monday 2 March 2009

Quote of the day

Browse : Home » » Quote of the day
"never ask GOD for an easy life, but ask HIM to strengthen you" one of my friend said so..
i've been wake up with that simple quote inside my head.. keep sounding again n again, for these recent days.
dunno what u guys thinkin' when u read the quote, for me.. its suprisingly knock me out.. T,T
(its open my eyes & add some burden on my shouder at d same time).
People ask GOD to give them an easy life to go through each day.. its norm, everyone do so.
isn't it?? no big deal..
BUT, how if it makes people become more irresponsible and being a "lazy" people?? like me.. -,-"
Till' last night, i still pray.. ask to God for He give me extra time for sleeping and hoping so much He could give me 36hours for a day, not 24. But still, every time i wake up late.. and complaining about my short bed time..uuugh, T,T
emang ga ada salahnya sih minta ini itu sama Tuhan, ga ada larangannya koq.. ya kan? tp klo ampe minta idup yg gampang .. apalagi ampe kaya gw yg minta extra bed time ??..LoL
klo gw pikir2, konyol abiiieeess....hahahha
after i heard the quote... i realize that, we can ask something else that could make us become a better person and going through our lives easlily everyday..by asking God to strengthen us..make us become a strong person. yang gak selalu complain klo dapet masalah tp malah berusaha bwt ngatasin masalah itu.. ^^, asssik yah..
pokoknya thanks to my friend for gave me one sentence but could give mw new way to think about life..its precious..mulai sekarang gw mau jadiin quote ini bwt salah satu key word bwt idup gw..hopefully, it could make me be a better person. (",)
so, thats my quote of the day...^^,


Menambah banyak teman sangatlah mudah dan cepat.
Undang teman dari Hotmail, Gmail ke Yahoo! Messenger sekarang!

Artikel Terkait

0 comments:

Popular Posts

 

Rating Template

Template by : O-Zone Author: Angga Leoputra